- 2 1/2 cups unsifted flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 (28-ounce) jar None Such Ready-to-Use Mincemeat (Regular or Brandy & Rum)
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT Evaporated Milk)
- 2 cups (1 pound) mixed candied fruits or mixed dried fruits
- 1 cup coarsely chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 300 oF
- Grease and flour 10-inch bundt cake pan. Combine flour and baking soda.
- In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; blend in dry ingredients.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 1 hour and 45 to 50 minutes or until wooden pick comes out clean.
- Cool 15 minutes. Turn out of pan. Garnish as desired.
©Southern Belle, Webmaster
This page hosted by